Wednesday 28 September 2011

Welcome to the Crafty Cruiser

I'm a veteran of 27 cruises, some long, some short. I've enjoyed every one and consider cruising to be the ideal holiday. I'm not keen on flying so I've seen places I never would have seen if I hadn't sailed there: gliding past the Statue of Liberty...sailing past St Mark's Square, Venice, on a misty morning; riding the metro in St Petersburg and snorkelling in the warm blue waters of Antigua are just some of the highlights.
This blog will be all about cruising and cruise ships. There will be money-saving ideas, based on my book The Crafty Cruiser which is available on Amazon http://amzn.to/pkUI57 as well as the latest cruise news and personal tales from my days at sea.
So sit back, relax with a Cocktail of the Day and come sail with the Crafty Cruiser.
Great to have you aboard!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We're all in the same boat so please leave a note!